Resources & Tools
– Choose the design you wish to cut
– Cut your design (check each vinyl type to find out if you mirror cut or not)
– Place the patterned vinyl onto your cutting mat coloured side facing up
– Cut using auto settings for the type of vinyl you have eg. htv, self adhesive, glitter etc
– If unsure of cut settings do a test cut first
– Cut vinyl as required, then weed your design
– Use the corresponding application/transfer sheet to place on top of weeded design and burnish/rub so you can then lift your design off the backing sheet,(if you don’t mirror)
– Place design on the item you are creating
– If using adhesive, rub over design to help it adhere to item
– If using HTV, press at 145°C for approx 15 seconds and peel warm or a high cotton setting on your iron, firm pressure, test first
– If using Glitter HTV, same as above but let it cool slightly before peeling
OUR SELF ADHESIVE VINYL (DO NOT MIRROR)
OUR HEAT TRANSFER VINYL (DO NOT MIRROR)
OUR HOLOGRAPHIC SELF ADHESIVE VINYL (DO NOT MIRROR)
Gorgeous patterns printed on self adhesive holographic vinyl. Colours may vary due to the holographic nature of the vinyl. This vinyl has a 3-5 year outdoor durability depending on installation procedures and environmental conditions.
OUR SOFT PRINT CLEAR (MIRROR CUT)
This is the newest addition to the patterned vinyl range and is suitable for white or very light fabrics ONLY. This vinyl requires you to MIRROR CUT your design. There are two layers that you need to remove. Turn it upside down (no transfer sheet needed) on the light fabric and press at 120°C to 130°C with VERY FIRM PRESSURE and it is a hot peel for removal. This vinyl is great for light coloured stretch fabrics and looks great when using a photo as the pattern.
OUR HOT FOIL (MIRROR CUT)
This is a completely different HTV and should only be used on decorative items. Design your image as you normally would. Place your glue sheet on your mat with adhesive facing up and cut your image using regular HTV setting. You NEED to REVERSE your image. Weed your design and trim your sheet of foil to fit the design. Press the design onto your project until the glue sheet goes clear. Remove the transfer sheet immediately, lay your foil on your design and press again. Allow your project to cool completely. Peel the foil sheet away from the product slowly.